Crescent Point Energy U.S. Corp., a subsidiary of Crescent Point Energy Corp., is a leading North American light oil producer, driven to enhance shareholder returns by cost-effectively developing a focused asset base in a responsible and sustainable manner.
Crescent Point Energy U.S. Corp. is currently seeking to fill the following position:
Job Title: Team Lead, Corporate Services and Information Management
Location: Denver, Colorado
Reports To: Manager, Human Resources and Corporate Services
Purpose of the Position:
The Team Lead, Corporate Services and Information Management will be responsible for supervising the day to day operations of the Corporate Services and Information Management teams in addition to overseeing all facilities management, office management, and event planning functions within the Denver office. This is a dual role that consists of supervisory responsibilities for two departments – Corporate Services and Information Management.
Main Responsibilities and Activities:
- Supervise the day to day operations of both the Corporate Services and Information Management teams by managing workloads, training new staff members, and providing guidance, coaching and mentorship to the team.
- Independently oversee all facilities management functions for the Denver and Field Offices including office buildouts, office moves, budget management, and lease management.
- Oversee the planning of corporate office events such as: meetings, social events, holiday parties, open houses, training sessions and others through logistics and budget management.
- Supervise coding and authorization of invoices for G&A as needed
- Coordinate the management of tasks from the Sponsorships and Donations committee, which will consist of: check requests and payments, volunteer coordination, sponsorship coordination and budget management.
- Organize and maintain vendor contracts and relationships
- Oversee and manage Corporate Services projects as required.
- Oversee and manage Information Management projects as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred.
- Must have at least 10 years of applicable experience
- Previous supervisory experience is required
- Previous experience with office construction and build-outs is required.
- Previous experience with administering or overseeing information or records management is required.
- Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal skills and attention-to-detail are required
- Self-starter capable of working independently with minimal supervision and thrives in an extremely fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Friendly and outgoing attitude
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry is considered an asset
- Team player who enjoys learning and contributing to team goals.
Only qualified candidates of interest will be contacted.